Monday, May 5, 2008

Six Months Ago Today!

Six months ago today we became a family of five! It seems like we have had Lillie Mei forever and I cannot imagine our family without her. Her "anniversary" present to me today was that she was in a great mood and we had so much fun playing. She loves for us to chase her around the house. She's also started saying a lot more words including blanket, doggie, Zeke, gu gu (for Harrison), bottle, up, Frankie (our dog's name), play, ball, side (for outside), nana (banana), kitty, duck, and I'm sure there's more that I can't remember right now. Her foot is also almost completely healed and she is wearing normal shoes and socks now. We have all changed a lot in the past six months and I can't wait to see how she grows in the next six!




Last summer (approx. July 07)


November 5, 2007


Today-Six Months at Home- May 5, 2008


No comments: