Friday, May 11, 2007

Pictures Finally!


I know you couldn't tell it from our posts but we did get pictures this past week! The problem was we were in California and I was checking e-mail on my TV. Anyway here is Lillie Mei's most recent picture--probably taken May 7th or 8th. She has grown so much! I can't believe how much she has changed. It made me very sad when I realized how much of her life we have already missed. Kirk reminded me that she is not technically ours yet, but she is mine in my heart, so I thought of her often on Mother's Day.


I just received an e-mail from our agency and it looks like it might be next week before we get the measurements. I may not know more until our case manager returns from vacation on May 21st. I'll post ASAP!

2 comments:

gretabrook said...

Can't wait to see and meet Lillie Mei!!!! Hope you guys get home safe. :)

Melissa said...

She's cute. She's definiltey grown from those photos.