Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Waiting for new pictures and measurements

We talked to our case manager today. She said we could expect the new information by the end of the week. I think we will get it on Thursday. I check my e-mail about 100 times a day. I really want to see the new pictures and see where she is falling on the growth chart.

The boys and I talked Kirk into letting us go to Babies 'R' Us this weekend. They wanted to buy everything! We came out with a plastic baby photo album so Lillie Mei can learn everyone's name (Zeke's pick) and a pair of pajamas (Harrison's pick). I think I did quite well since they wanted to buy a stroller! I am sure there will be many more shopping trips. After all, we'll have to make up for all the time we didn't have her! I'll post here as soon as we get more information.

Thank you to everyone who is praying and asking others to pray!

No comments: