Thursday, May 3, 2007

Still Waiting.....

This is the e-mail we received this morning at 9:30.

Good Morning Kirk and Cindy.
We are still waiting for the updated info of Yi Mei Fei. I just sent Jane another email to ask her info be faxed and photos be scanned and emailed to me ASAP. Jane may be on her way to Beijing; so I am anxiously waiting to hear from her. I will give you a ring as soon as I hear anything from her.

Mei


Yongmei (Mei) Bellack
China Case Manager

We'll post here as soon as we hear!

1 comment:

Dee said...

This Christmas there will be "6" yes "6" grand children at "the Wilkerson Family Christmas". (For those of you who don't know YES it is kinda like the Griswalds Family Christmas...but so much fun) Indeed Our God is truly an awesome God! We all keep praying while we wait.